Veronika is getting ready for softball. She will start in a couple of weeks. The first time I practiced with her I hit her right in the eye, so hopefully she won't be too scared of it
Please pray for Steve's parents. They will be moving to Dillon, Montana in the middle of May. A church that they used to attend has called Tom to preach. They really love it up there and have wanted to move back for awhile. We think that Steve's sister Katrina and her family will probably follow them soon.
Monday night we had Mom and Dad's Anniversary Dinner over at Amanda's house. Amanda was changing Jackson's diaper and then he put on her shoes and we got him to pose for us. If you've looked at Amanda's blog she has another pose.
My other big news it that I passed the Praxis III! It is a test that I had to take to get my 5 year teaching liscence. It really wasn't that difficult, mostly just alot of paper work; but I am SO glad that it is over! Here is a picture of my lovelies!






7 comments:
Way to go Andrea, are you still enjoying teaching? If you are anything like the teachers at my school you like teaching but live for the summers.
I still love summer and I don't even have kids in school
Here we go again.
You spelled license as liscence. I can't spell, but sometimes notice something when it doesn't look right. So I spell checked you!
Congrats on passing your praxis! Mine is first thing tomorrow morning.
What is PRAXIS???
Praxis sounds like a drug!
How do you delete a post that you just posted, because you were sleepy and should not have said it sounded like a drug. Explain it later I need a nap!!! Good bye
Post a Comment