MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas With The Tripps




Our Disney Christmas Village
was a wedding present from Mom and Dad

It is officially Christmas at the Tripp Household. We put up our tree last week and we have been decorating since then. Friday night, we started a Gingerbread house with Veronika, but she has been sick since Monday, so we haven't got to finish it yet. Tonight we are going to put the roof on and then decorate tomorrow night.

6 comments:

AmandaThomas said...

Everything looks really cute.

Donna said...

That looks all sweet and warm. I am so happy for you all.

Paula said...

Looks so nice:) Have fun druing your "first Christmas." You'll always remember this one.

Andrea said...

The Disney Village is from Amanda also

Amber said...

Love your tree! I'm so glad that you are enjoying decorating the house for Christmas! It's so fun to have a house...but its also a lot of work to keep clean! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas if I don't see you before!

ANNABELLE said...

I'm Back, looks like you are having fun decorating your home.
Merry Christmas!!