MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 01, 2006

Big Update

Our Honeymoon Cabin



Silver Dollar City Pictures
Wow! I finally have time to breath! Our honeymoon was perfect, it was cold and Christmassy and really got us in the Holiday mood!
We got into town Saturday, went and checked in and then went to Branson Landings, a new shopping mall down by Lake Taneycomo.
We went to Silver Dollar City on Sunday and we had a glass ornament made so we had to come back Wednesday and pick it up.
We saw "The Spirit of Christmas" which was a musical/dance Christmas show. It was decent but Steve and I were more entertained by the fact that the performers were HORRIBLY unattractive. Usually at shows like that everyone is beautiful, but these people looked like they had been pulled from the hills.
We also went to the Titanic museum which was really impressive. I really wasn't sure if I would enjoy it, but Steve is really into historical stuff so I wanted to go. To my surprise I REALLY enjoyed it, it was very interesting and educational.
This week we have been moving Steve's stuff out of his apartment. I am SO proud of him, I know he threw away 75% of the stuff in there. He is a major pack-rat and I am 180 degrees the opposite, I HATE clutter; but we are meshing our styles. I finally feel OK with the house. We still have our junk room which I am planning on working on during Christmas vacation; but our room, Veronika's room, and the living room are finished and the other rooms are OK until we redecorate them. Last night was our first night to stay at home and be a family. We decorated the house for Christmas and then we read to Veronika and then we had a chance to watch Gray's Anatomy. Veronika really loves her new room; she is really proud of herself that she can go to sleep by herself and she sleeps through the night. The first couple of nights she kept waking up and getting in bed with us, but she has been staying in her room for a few nights.
Well, I thank that is about it! I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Finally, we were waiting for your post! We really enjoyed your wedding and fun family times! I'm so glad you loved Branson! It is wonderful during the Christmas season...actually I love Branson all year long! Congratulations again! Marriage is great!

Donna said...

Thanks for the update!
Isn't it fun to decorate for Christmas!

AmandaThomas said...

I'm glad you had a great honeymoon. I hope you took lots of pictures.