Sunday we went the the Little Rock Air Base Air Show. It was really neat but COLD! Steve loves history so he loved getting to see all of the planes that have fought in previous wars. The Blue Angels performed and I didn't realize how amazing it is to watch them. We saw them when I was very young and I really didn't remember it. Their tricks are really awe inspiring.

Well, 10 more days to go and I AM READY! I am taking off next Friday, then the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving! We really can't wait to be married. Everything has gone smoothly and I just have to remember that at the end of the day, no matter what happens, I will be married to the love of my life!






4 comments:
That was a great weekend! We should do that every year.
Jim an I were at the air show on Sunday also. The funnel cake was great and the air show awesome! We went to the Home of the Blue Angels and the Navel Air Museum in Pensacola, Fla, just two weekends ago.
What/who did you delete?
I deleted some advertisement about working at home.
Post a Comment