MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Taking A Tripp

Hey, isn't my title clever! Tripp is my future last name! Well, this is my first attempt at blogging so let's see how it goes. School is going good right now. I am trying to get my room ready. We've been working every night but I'm trying not to work too late, especially on the nights that Steve has Veronika. Steve is really scared that I am rubbing off on her; Sunday we were hanging out at my house and she had some Strawberry Shortcake Bubble Bath that she had gotten for her birthday. So, she was rolling around on the floor saying, "I need a bath, I am filthy." Then, we told her to pick up her toys and she said, "Well, I'm about to go crazy with all of this junk around me." (Talking about her toys of course) She is VERY entertaining. We took her to Sunday School and she has been singing all of the little songs. It is really amazing how quickly their little minds learn.

14 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

Andrea, I am so excited I am your first visit. We are so excited about your wedding cant wait, even if it is on a FRIDAY We will be there - I'm so happy for you & Steve

Donna said...

Very good, I was wondering when you would get on board.
But when did you have the time to do this with all of the school stuff?

Angie said...

Well, It's about time you started blogging. I,m so happy you found someone to make you happy. Now all my little cousins(girls) are going to be married. Are you sure you and Amanda are old enough.....I still think of you both as my sweet little cousins. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were playing barie dolls together. Now we're all grown up. Life is good now, It's just another chapter in our life. I can't wait to see you at the wedding.

ANNABELLE said...

Poor Angie, she doesn't know how to spell - barie + barbie = another funny

Amber said...

Andrea, I bet you are so excited about the kids coming next week! I always loved the anticipation of starting school and seeing my kids. Steve is a such a great guy & I'm looking forward to your wedding!

barie-barbie= hilarious. Angie, I'm the world's worst at spelling & I'm a teacher! Randy always makes fun of me.

Angie said...

OK, wait a minute. I do know how to spell barbie. It was just a typing problem, I hope!!!

Amber said...

By the way, my mom pointed out a spelling error by Aunt Ann.

Aunt Ann says on Angie's blog:

"Hey Angie, I'm your first person to commit."


HAHAHAHAHAHA Commit-Comment= funny

ANNABELLE said...

OK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS @#$%@#$ LEAVE IT TO KAY SHE WAS ALWAY THE BEST SPELLER

ANNABELLE said...

ANYWAY, MOTHER & LIKE DAUGHTER WE ARE SO MUCH ALIKE - NEITHER OF CAN SPELL, BUT WE CAN SHOP TILL WE DROP

Amber said...

I wanted to make sure the record was straight...my mom only mentioned the spelling b/c you kept mentioning Angie's spelling! She was trying to take up for Angie! My mom & Dustin are really good spellers...so what happened to me?

Donna said...

Thank goodness for spell check on the important papers.
I am trying to leave work and help Paula with the boys, but I started reading all the blogs!

Paula said...

Ha Donna-no wonder it took you so long!! Just Kidding!! We were surviving since we got to go outside:) Seriously these blogs may get us in trouble. Its after 11pm and I havent even cleaned the kitchen from dinner.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, Congrats on your engagement!

AmandaThomas said...

I've gotten used to a life with no spelling ability. I just keep Microsoft Word open while I'm blogging sense I know I'll have to use it to check myself every few seconds. I'm usually extremely paranoid about misspelling things but it makes me feel better that you idiots can't spell either. I'm so glad I'm part of such a stupid family.